Monday, July 6, 2015

Song-ography


July 2015 - Toronto ON

We are on the 27th floor, one of the taller condos in the area so we have a good view of roofs.

Lake Ontario is steps away from these buildings with lots of green space for everyone.

Click here for some shots along the lake. And here. And here (with more songs).







Carole King & James Taylor - Up On the Roof (Live)







We're the little yellow star below.












Sweet shot tuesday blog badge

Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.
Also posting at Sweet Shot Tuesday.

14 comments:

  1. Good views from up there. I would have no idea how many times I've driven past that area in my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next time let me know and you can drop in for coffee.

      Delete
  2. Great photos and such interesting styles of buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful facilities on the roof top and great view of the surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool variety of roof decks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a dream of mine to have an apartment waaaaaaay up high! I would LOVE it! Thanks for sharing at Song-ography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful rooftops. It's amazing what people do with roofs these days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great song and photos, but I'm a bit more "down to earth." Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like that song. Wow there's a lot of activitiy going on up there on those roof tops. Wonderful photos to go with your song choice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love! Thanks also for sharing the voices of my youth. What's not to love about Carol King and James Taylor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely spaces! Now I kind of wish I had a rooftop deck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great view from there. The roof top gardens seem popular especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great combo of song and pics. What else would I expect😆

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.