Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Theme Thursday


Theme Thursday

This week's theme is WONDER.

I wonder who stops by and buys these hats on the side of the highway in Mazatlan Mexico (February 2013). I wonder how many little girls will love their Easter bonnets that their daddies stopped and selected for them while driving home from work. I wonder if a cowboy just gets an urge to stop and shop for a new hat as he zips by in his pick-up truck. I wonder if the farm workers stop and buy a sombrero to shade them in the hot sun.



5 comments:

  1. I've spent lots of time in Africa and often wonder about similar stalls, great memories

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and interesting thought. enjoyed this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like your photo! (And recently had a similar thought at the market in Otavalo, Ecuador.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder too, but love the picture with its repetition, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think they stop to buy them when they are on their way up here. I see these types of hats on so many of the men of hispanic descent here. Or they are sent up here because I cannot think of seeing them for sale anywhere.

    But I do really love those little roadside places and Farmers Markets to go shopping. They can have the most interesting things to buy. I always look to stock up on gifts for X-mas.

    Thanks for sharing such a beautiful picture for this weeks THeme Thursday. I hope you have a fantastic weekend filled with lots of wonderful shopping.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.