Sunday, October 16, 2016

Kodachrome


Tom the backroads traveller hosts FotoTunes

February 2015 - Singapore
Clarke Quay 



Kodachrome - Paul Simon




When I think back
On all the crap I learned in high school
It's a wonder
I can think at all
And though my lack of education
Hasn't hurt me none
I can read the writing on the wall


Kodachrome
They give us those nice bright colors
They give us the greens of summers
Makes you think all the world's a sunny day
I got a Nikon camera
I love to take a photograph
So mama don't take my Kodachrome away




If you took all the girls I knew
When I was single
And brought them all together for one night
I know they'd never match
my sweet imagination
Everything looks worse in black and white


Click on photo to enlarge.



4 comments:

  1. When I think back
    On all the crap I learned in high school
    It's a wonder
    I can think at all...I relate to this! This is one cool tune, but Kodachrome smartphones? Thanks Jackie for joining the party, I hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture! Kodacrome is out now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool pano! Even the days when I was in high school seem ages ago!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.