Thursday, April 14, 2016

Photo Friday Finds

1. Starts with P
2. Week's Favorite
3. In Motion

The first two will be the same, except we’ll work our way through the alphabet. The second can be a favorite image or activity from the week. The third will be different each time.



April 2016 - Toronto ON

Starts with P

Toronto has the most amazing underground Pathways known as PATH.



The PATH has over 30 kilometres worth of shopping, services and entertainment. According to the Guinness World Records, it’s the largest underground shopping complex in the world.

Providing a safe haven from the weather – cold and snow in the winter and humidity in the summer – over 200,000 commuters use the PATH on a business day. The PATH links to public transit and over 50 office towers.

I snapped this photo of PATH giving directions in the PwC Tower.



You can find numerous shopping malls, services and restaurants. You can get to the subway, train station and even catch the UP or Union to Pearson Airport train.


Week's Favourite
I liked this wall in the newly opened Delta Hotel featuring our iconic CN Tower.





In Motion - ok so it isn't quite in motion, but it must be quite a sight when it is.




8 comments:

  1. I like the PATH network. I've never had a problem getting around down there even though I'm not a local.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about colours so that wall totally works for me

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the colours in that wall. I hope you have a lovely week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the PATH underground. I've been in the skywalk system in the Twin Cities but not underground, which seems like an even better system...I was in the CN Tower about three decades ago at night, and it was cool to see the lights of the Greater Buffalo area over the lake from being so high up - great art! Food trucks offer culinary delights and a chance to try different cuisines, although I've never had poutine in Connecticut...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard of the underground walkways but never had the occasion to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is quite the impressive Path. It would be nice in the winter. Love the truck! It would be quite interesting to see in motion. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. I do hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.