Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Cee's Which Way Challenge



I'm playing along this week.

July 2005 - Ballyvaughan Ireland

I am excited we are going to Ireland next week, we haven't been back since 2007. I took these photos in 2005 on a family trip and we had rented a house for a week in Ballyvaughan.

“Irish road signs are idiosyncratic in the extreme… a masterpiece of disinformation.  A sign is designed to lure you towards a place that you’ll never see mentioned again, unless it is marked in two separate directions on the same post.”  – Pete McCarthy


By day and by night.



4 comments:

  1. Those signs are just so ver cool. I love them... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lot of signs! I like the way different signs stand out in the day and night shots.
    Anabel's Travel Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you can find the pub, everything should be all right!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.