Friday, December 13, 2013

Weekend Cooking


Weekend Cooking hosted by www.BethFishReads.com

Beth hosts Weekend Cooking where you can post anything food related.



December 2013 - Fort Myers Florida

We decided to go to the factory outlets and grab something for lunch when we got there. I was thrilled to see a food truck in the parking lot and we decided to try it.
The Krabby Chef - Extreme Cuizine and Sea Fuzion Food Truck

It was soooo delicious! Check out their Facebook page..



Chef showing us a LARGE Florida pink shrimp.


Crab cakes!!

Cuban!

7 comments:

  1. Oh shoot. I think I would be hard pressed to choose between the crab cakes and the cuban ... Maybe I could find someone to split the orders with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks yummy! What a great break from ordinary mall food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to try a food truck. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love food trucks and seafood. Sounds like the perfect combination to me. I definitely would've stopped there for lunch too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, food trucks are great! I'm not very mobile right now (in a walking cast from breaking my ankle before Thanksgiving), but when I'm not injured I often walk several blocks to a park where all the food trucks gather in DC. Such variety and a fun experience, to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum.... I want to go- Candice (Beth Fish Reads)- I would split the orders with you :)

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.