Saturday, December 7, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - Disney

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:


  1. Anyone can participate.
  2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
  3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
  4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
  5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
  6. Have fun


December 2013 - Fort Myers Florida

  1. Where I Stood
  2. Silver
  3. Tiny
  4. In the Cupboard
  5. Shadow

Where I Stood - on the boardwalk in Fort Myers, I plan on photoshopping in some long blonde hair.




Silver - driving to Fort Myers


Tiny - tiny shells on the edge of the massive Gulf of Mexico


In the Cupboard - blurry shot of the butler's pantry or cupboard at Edison and Ford's Winter Estate.


Shadow - taken on the condo lanai



5 comments:

  1. nice set of photos, but first one is the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I were on the beach in Florida right now riather than in snowy cold Oklahoma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that first picture, but with the new snow on my driveway today, the shells on the beach are really calling me...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH how I'd like to be on that beach about now and I think I'd like that body in your first shot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The beach is a great shot. Your shadows are interesting, too.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.