Friday, July 14, 2017

My Town Shootout

My Town Shootout

Jul 14: Rainbows - Show us rainbows from your town or surrounding nature.

We don't see many rainbows in our current location. I went through my files and did find this one from our old house.







Jul 7: Summer Drinks - Share with us your favorite summer drinks and beverages served in your town.

Jul 14: Rainbows - Show us rainbows from your town or surrounding nature.


Jul 21: Heat of the Moment - What is the summer season looking like in your town? Share no matter if you aren't in the northern hemisphere.

3 comments:

  1. ...what with all the rain that we have had this year, I've yet to see a rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tom, at the rate we're going I'm thinking we should start building an ark! Another gloomy day and more flooding last night.

      Delete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.