Sunday, May 21, 2017

Foto Tunes Part 1

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.

I was cleaning up files on my external hard drive, actually making the files more meaningful to save time looking for stuff!

So it seems in 2009 I did a 365 daily photo challenge. The month of May was song titles. They made me smile so I thought I would use them over here. That would mean 31 songs for Mondays. So I will do 6 a week.

1 - Tiptoe Through the Tulips


My garden



2 - Leaving On A Jet Plane


In May 2009 we went to China.


3 - Kodachrome


Beijing


4 - Lady In Red




Beijing Forbidden Temple


5 - Dancing Queen


Beijing Summer Palace


6 - Bicycle Built For Two


X'ian City Wall


3 comments:

  1. Of the tunes, Chantal's is my favourite. Those tulips are a delight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...well Jackie, you out did yourself this week. Tiny Tim, what a hoot and Kodachrome hits home for me! Thanks for being here, stop again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did well to come up with one and here you have 6!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.