Sunday, May 28, 2017

Foto Tunes Part 2

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.

I was cleaning up files on my external hard drive, actually making the files more meaningful to save time looking for sutff!

So it seems in 2009 I did a 365 daily photo challenge. The month of May was song titles. They made me smile so I thought I would use them over here. That would mean 31 songs for Mondays. So I will do 5 a week.

We traveled to China that May.

Part 1 May 1 - 6 2009


7 - Diddle Diddle Dumpling really??? where did I find that?



X'ian Dumplings and Opera


8 - The Altar


X'ian Big Wild Goose Pagoda


9 - Send In The Clowns


X'ian Islamic District


10 - Sea Cruise


Aboard our riverboat on the Yangtze


11 - The Cigar Song



Shanghai


12 - Rooftops


Shanghai Rooftop living




5 comments:

  1. The pagoda's my favourite of these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Send in the Clowns is a favorite of mine. We so Judy Collins in Maui this winter, she is stil going strong. Thanks Jackie for stopping by, I hope the see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe. love the matching songs...and the duck dumplings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is hilarious. I do like "Send In the Clowns", however I thought "The Cigar" song was priceless.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.