Monday, April 27, 2015

Song-ography


Sweet shot tuesday blog badge

Song-ography is hosted by You'll Shoot Your Eye Out, a fantastic photographer and funny lady.
Also posting at Sweet Shot Tuesday.


April 2015 - Fort Worth Texas


Automatic - Miranda Lambert


They have a wall of hand prints from various stars, and since Miranda (and Blake) happen to be favourites of mine I took this photo.

Let's pull the windows down
Windows with the cranks
Come on let's take a picture
The kind you gotta shake




8 comments:

  1. No doubt plenty of people see how their hands measure to hers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now that is perfect for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who's Blake? Tom The Backroads Traveller

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Blake Shelton....heaven only knows WHAT I'd do if I ever came face-to-face with him. MIranda would probaby kick my butt for my behavior! haha. Thanks for joining in at Song-ography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might have to fight me off!!! Saw him in concert last year!

      Delete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.