Such an iconic site. I'm looking forward to next week! I think inside the Tower Bridge is going to be a great attraction for my engineer husband.
What great shots. Doing a river cruise must have been fun. I wish we'd had time to do that.
It's such a beautiful bridge too. Magnificent piece of engineering.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
May 4 2012 - Copenhagen to Budapest May 5 2012 - Gate 1 Budapest May 6 part 1 - Budapest Jewish Interest Tour May 2012 - Budapest Hungary I ...
Such an iconic site. I'm looking forward to next week! I think inside the Tower Bridge is going to be a great attraction for my engineer husband.
ReplyDeleteWhat great shots. Doing a river cruise must have been fun. I wish we'd had time to do that.
ReplyDeleteIt's such a beautiful bridge too. Magnificent piece of engineering.
ReplyDelete