Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - Chalcot Crescent by Fay Weldon



Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB ofShould Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Include the link to your Teaser in the comments.
My teaser:
Rather, one believes that there is a guardian angel standing by who will come to the rescue when push comes to shove. When Karl says he has left me and the children for the Dumpling, the Angel will surely rewind time.
~Page 57 (on my E-Reader) from Chalcot Crescent by Fay Weldon.
Chalcot Crescent

5 comments:

  1. Wouldn't we all want a guardian angel like that. I haven't heard of this book, I will have to check it out because I am intrigued by the teaser. Thanks for sharing.

    Here is my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a couple of Fay Weldon books and really liked them.

    I'm not sure if I've heard about this one. I remember vaguely hearing of a book by an author who speculated about what her sister would have been like if she'd survived childhood and this book reminds me of that. In any case, it sounds good.

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard about his book before. This sounds beautiful. I really like the writing~ Thank you for stopping by btw~

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer
    My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser! Thanks for stopping by mine.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.