Friday, July 28, 2023

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveller

1. Starts with "D"
2. A Favorite
3. DARK - chosen by Tom

Starts with D

DILDO Newfoundland


FAVOURITE


DARK


The Dark Tickle Company is located in St. Lunaire - Griquet, on the Great Northern Peninsula in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada.

Our name. A ‘tickle’ is a narrow saltwater channel. It is also the area in Griquet where we were originally located, as represented by the picture on our labels. In our case, it is 'dark' as it is surrounded by high hills.




7 comments:

  1. Dinner is nearly ready here at 7pm. I've just thought it is a long time since I have had mussels. I must have mussels soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...DILDO Newfoundland, really?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not been to Newfoundland, I think. Could have been one of the places we stopped before coming back to Halifax from the U.K. via
    the northern route. Mussels are my favorite now, but I was slow in first having them. I was in my 60's, retired on our first trip to Mt. St. Michael in northern France, in some fruits of the sea with pasta. A lot of them. We have some frozen in our freezer right now, just waiting.
    Have a nice weekend,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting to hear about the Dark Tickle Company Jackie. I hope you have a lovely week ahead

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't had mussels in ages. YUM! Enjoyed hearing about the Dark Tickle Company. Well done, as usual. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.