Tuesday, November 15, 2022

T for Tuesday

T Stands For is hosted by Elizabeth and Bleubeard

I'm going through my archives to find T topics! It is also fun to document some of these places we've been.


 May 2010 - Nottingham England



The Trip to Jerusalem is the oldest pub in England. It is tucked just beneath Nottingham Castle.











It contains a Rock Lounge, carved into the sandstone rock beneath Nottingham’s famous Castle. You can have a Robin Hood ale.



A delicious lunch!







9 comments:

  1. Interesting. R has relatives in Nottingham. He has visited them but no mention of the castle let alone Trip to Jerusalem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those historic pubs in England are really fun to visit. Thanks for inviting us to tour this one!

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful place to visit! I'd happily have a pint of Robin Hood ale with one of those delicious lunches - yum 😊. Looks like you had a fun time! Happy T Day wishes! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun post today. I spent a year in Nottingham when I was finishing my doctorate, I loved it there! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH wow! I loved this post. That tavern has so much character. I will certainly have to look this one up as I would love to paint this. The food looks amazing.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a fascinating place - it's many years since I visited and I doubt it's changed much. Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you're hitting the archives, because it's fun to see this pub and your meal and ale. Hope it was a great T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pub looks impressive. I'd take a stout, but I love the looks of your meals. I think this would be a fun place to add to my bucket list. Thanks for sharing this old pub, the drink choices, and meals with us for T this Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.