Tuesday, November 22, 2022

T for Tuesday

T Stands For is hosted by Elizabeth and Bleubeard


I took these photos in December 2021, and never posted them.

Dori opened at the Toronto Eaton Centre so I wanted to check it out. The employee-less store carries all kinds of products, including candles, fresh macarons and "cheesecake sticks," "candy sushi," cocktail kits, soaps and teas.


It was inspired by the Japanese concept of street vending machines, which have a diverse collection of products. “Dori” translates to “street” in Japanese.

The focus is on Canadian brands at the moment.

Clover Botanicals - tea blends are made up of clean, ethically sourced, organic plant ingredients with absolutely no additives or GMO's. We created these adaptogenic blends with targeted health benefits in mind to help people regulate stress, boost immunity and relieve common health ailments naturally.







Nosh Balls - healthy snacks




11 comments:

  1. While not as smart, a shop here tried such vending machines but it didn't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an interesting concept for a shop and it looks like it was fun to visit too ☺️. Happy T Day! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun idea to put everything in vending machines. My daughter's school puts books in a vending machine, and they have to win a special token in order to get a book. Great fun!
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll have a macaron or 2 or maybe 3 or... ;) Happy T Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. You say you took the photos last year, so it would be interestig to know if the shop is still in business.

    Have a good week… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really interesting store. As you said ending machines are all over Japan selling so many things, and I wonder how well it works outside of that country. Happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love the look of this store. Vending machines are huge in Japan but they don't seem to work here in the states. However, I would love to shop at this one. Have a very nice evening.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like an interesting shop. Never seen anything like it. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My sincere apology for the very late visit. I realized I needed to drag myself out of bed and see what you had offered for T this week. I'm definitely not a very good host, but I want you to know I greatly appreciate your visit and for linking this week.

    The concept is great, but why the strange dollar amount? Instead of $9.98 (for example), why not just charge $10.00? Is it psychological? Thanks for sharing with us for T this Tuesday, dear Jackie.

    Looks like I'll be even later because I got a Failed to Publish comment.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks as though they sell interesting products- not so sure it's for me though! Belated Happy T Day, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.