31 January 2020

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler


1. Starts with "E"
2. A Favorite
3. ENORMOUS- chosen by Tom

Starts with "E"
Parker AZ




Favourite
Egyptian coffee in Cairo.




ENORMOUS
Melbourne Australia





Déjà Brew
Bantry Ireland


7 comments:

  1. I love Bantry, did you try The Stuffed Olive there?

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Jackie, I enjoyed your beer alphabet and coffee looks to be another wonderful one. The Coffee Ern's and coffee drive thru are my favorites. After all of this coffee, can you sleep? Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked all these, Jackie. Been there but I didn't have coffee out on the street so I might not have noticed. The first was best for me, I might come in to just meet Ernie while trying his coffee.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trust the Irish to have a funny sign. I like it.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Eastern Europe and Balkans Unveiled CANCELLED

 October 2026  This is the river cruise that wasn't!! We knew about the low water levels and were aware that the ships would be used as ...