...you sure get around.
Excellent montages for the theme!
So this is digital scrapbooking. How does one get started? What a great way to capture this "Me" theme.
A good photo app to start with is Picmonkey. These were done with Photoshop, a pricy software (I was given a copy).If you google free digital scrapbooking freebies you will get lots of templates to use and resources.
Picture perfect. Great galleryMB
Wow, your Me has been everywhere! ;-)
I take my camera everywhere with me too. I like you montage concept ... I think a humans were complex. One photo doesn't really represent.
Wow! You've really proved that photos can say it better than words.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Here's a great article that John found in The Guardian: Dickovers, baggravation and botiquette: 18 new words to describe our tech hell...
...you sure get around.
ReplyDeleteExcellent montages for the theme!
ReplyDeleteSo this is digital scrapbooking. How does one get started? What a great way to capture this "Me" theme.
ReplyDeleteA good photo app to start with is Picmonkey. These were done with Photoshop, a pricy software (I was given a copy).
DeleteIf you google free digital scrapbooking freebies you will get lots of templates to use and resources.
Picture perfect. Great gallery
ReplyDeleteMB
Wow, your Me has been everywhere! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI take my camera everywhere with me too. I like you montage concept ... I think a humans were complex. One photo doesn't really represent.
ReplyDeleteWow! You've really proved that photos can say it better than words.
ReplyDelete