10 September 2017

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme. 


July 2017 - Toronto ON


According to the Urban Dictionary:
Double-double
A Canadian term used to describe how you take your coffee - two teaspoons of sugar and two creams. Preferably used in any Tim Hortons location.
Server at your local coffee shop: Can I take your order?
You: Ya, I'll have a medium double-double.





One More Cup of Coffee Bob Dylan



2 comments:

  1. ...not being a coffee drinker, this is a foreign language! This Dylan tune is also new to me. Thanks for stopping by, I hope that your trip is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a coffee drinker either, and since I don't care for doughnuts, I never go into Tims.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...