02 November 2015

Living Desert Merry Go Round

October 2015 - Palm Springs CA


I wrote about The Living Desert here.

I didn't include the merry go round that they have. I guess it can also be called a carousel.





There was no one around so the four of us jumped on (after paying the $2 fee pp). Marilyn had commissioned the work and had these delightful animals created as a gift to The Living Desert.

















3 comments:

  1. Quite a different carousel, considering usually it's horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure is a special merry go round. The animals are well done. Very good of Marilyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those animals are amazing. The carousel looks to be well cared for too.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...