Saturday, January 15, 2011

Some new blogs/sites



These are some new blogs/sites I found recently. I find them either from other blogger links or when reading Comments and clicking on interesting commenters.

Peachy Chic is a shop with DIY jewelry and ready made pieces. They also carry purses.
I'm not a quilter but I have friends that are.Fabric Worm carries some amazing fabrics.
Jen at Fortysomething has a blog called Food and Whine.
Domestically Speaking has a fun blog.
Honey, We're Home has a closet makeover.
Steamy Kitchen isn't a new blog to me but I did think her recipe for egg rolls today looked really good!
Tales of Fruit and Cake tells a hysterical story about being locked in.

Hop on over to Ikea hacker to vote for the best hacker idea.

1 comment:

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.