20 September 2026

Monday Mural

 I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

And at Sitar.

December 2025 - Phuket Thailand


Mexican restaurant.




Various street art.







The large mural visible features a stylized character and the word "SAWASDEE" (Thai greeting)



7 comments:

  1. The very essence of Mexico far, far away from home! Cool street art too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...again, you knocked it out of the park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so much beautiful art. I do love the Mexican images. I invite you to share this post with SITAR. Have a very nice Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All great murals. My favourite is the Frida Kahlo one.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very great ones! Ahh, feels like being on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found some amazing murals, Jackie. I have to admit, my favorite is Frida.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Signs

  Joining Tom at Signs2 June 2026 - Toronto ON HORESHOE TAVERN  There is green, and then there is putrid. Irish pub. Sometimes it feels like...