16 September 2026

MAY RECAP

 MAY 2026



 TRAVEL


Toronto to Charlottetown PEI (return) 1,654 miles  2,663 KM 5 days

We flew home from PEI on Monday June 1. 

ACCOMMODATIONS

Rodd Crowbush Golf and Beach Resort

.

The restaurant was amazing, we never got tired of eating there.


We were there for golf!!


AROUND TOWN

Spring has sprung!


We ate at Joey's (Linda) Shinyi Dumplings Yonge St. Harbord food court Japanese hot dog and Tteokbokki. I later found a video with the recipe, it still doesn't entice me! John had chicken katsu curry. Hurry Curry and a buffet at The King Edward ✅. We had our first iced coffees of the season, I tried a mango cream matcha (meh) and beer in Kensington Market and the Horseshoe Tavern ✅. We tried banh mi in Chinatown ✅. I had blue coco latte (on right) and John had the orange Americano also in Chinatown.

Considering that we were away for 5 days in May, we sure got around.

Sugar Beach Food Festival, Les Fleurs de Ville, Homeless Jesus, Billy Bishop. We poked around Kensington Market, Chinatown and Parkdale.


MURALS we found this month.


THEATRE 

Inside American Pie              A Beautiful Noise - Neil Diamond

GOLF

Getting ready for golf season and the first game was rained out! 

John played his annual golf and dinner at Wooden Sticks.

AROUND HOME

We got our covid boosters.

New vacuum arrived and we returned window robot. John ordered a cigar holder, bags for the new vacuum and the reusable coffee pods. John installed the new showerhead and we love it!

I rediscovered the building's charity box. I did lots of decluttering. I also sold some gold for $4.1K !!!! WOW!

Christmas cactus flowered! We had the kitchen pictures redone. We hung Japan. I changed to sofa cushions.


COOKING

We complained to Amazon about our broken Walkers cookies and they said keep them.

We discovered a couple of Chinatown bakeries and love them! I also found Goo Goo Clusters and we bought jam on Harbord St along with a pastry!


MY RECIPE BOX YEAR TO DATE

Spicy Thai basil pork

TRAVEL YEAR TO DATE
Toronto to Charlottetown (return) 1,654 miles ·2,663 kilometers 5 days




No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

MAY RECAP

 MAY 2026 Coffee Date Huong Mai Coffee Rosier Coffee Gradient Somewhere Espresso   TRAVEL Toronto to Charlottetown PEI (return) 1,654 miles ...