Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "C"2. A Favorite
3. CLOWN - Chosen by Tom
CANADA
BTW I hate clowns! Madrid Spain
CENTRAL PARK
Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
1. Starts with "C"July 2026 - Toronto ON I'm not sure how much applies here in Canada, but I did see Taylor Farms salads in Rabba the other day. Longo...
...the CARDBOARD box is my favorite too.
ReplyDeleteI dislike clowns too, so struggled with that cue but I absolutely love your take on that subject!!
ReplyDeleteI really didn't have any clown photos, I had mimes, and people in funny costumes.
DeleteGreat new banner. Haha, if... if.... Germany got the darn soccer-thingy maybe there would be a shop with items like yours!
ReplyDeleteThe Cardboard Box is clever. No, thank you, no clowns, no balloons!
That is a $ store, they always have aisles dedicated to the current seasonal holidays!
DeleteWell you certainly captured a lot of clowns. Have a good week ahead Jackie
ReplyDelete