Yes, and you also observe how some people are rather unsuited to international holidays, with their constant complaining. I am not thinking of any particular country, or am I.
I know what you're thinking!! But it also applies to people here at home, who have never travelled, who are quick to say "they" should do it "our" way. I do also think there is a difference between a vacation and travelling! Going to an all-inclusive beach resort is NOT travelling.
Yes, and you also observe how some people are rather unsuited to international holidays,
ReplyDeletewith their constant complaining. I am not thinking of any particular country, or am I.
I know what you're thinking!! But it also applies to people here at home, who have never travelled, who are quick to say "they" should do it "our" way.
DeleteI do also think there is a difference between a vacation and travelling! Going to an all-inclusive beach resort is NOT travelling.