For all you US complaining about "our" fires, we happened to have lost one of our firefighters fighting YOUR fires! How about a helping hand????
Smudging, LOL! But unfortunately, there's not enough sage in the world to clear the evil of MAGA.
First off I have to agree with Debra. Second, the shame of Americans who blame Canada for fires. WTH is wrong with people. I'm so very sorry for the loss of a firefighter and heartfelt blessing to the family.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
July 2026 - Toronto ON I'm not sure how much applies here in Canada, but I did see Taylor Farms salads in Rabba the other day. Longo...
Smudging, LOL! But unfortunately, there's not enough sage in the world to clear the evil of MAGA.
ReplyDeleteFirst off I have to agree with Debra. Second, the shame of Americans who blame Canada for fires. WTH is wrong with people. I'm so very sorry for the loss of a firefighter and heartfelt blessing to the family.
ReplyDelete