Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler
I'd love to try one of those iced coconut coffees!
..."I" is difficult???
Yes, because all I can think of is ice!
I think you achieved some great I themes....I enjoyed the inventory image!
Jackie a lovely blue sky in that last shot and ICE! The 2nd shot is very colourful . Have a lovely week ahead
It might be blue and it was a rare warm day!!!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
October 30 - National Day for Truth and Reconciliation The National Day for Truth and Reconciliation is an annual federal statutory holiday...
I'd love to try one of those iced coconut coffees!
ReplyDelete..."I" is difficult???
ReplyDeleteYes, because all I can think of is ice!
DeleteI think you achieved some great I themes....I enjoyed the inventory image!
ReplyDeleteJackie a lovely blue sky in that last shot and ICE! The 2nd shot is very colourful . Have a lovely week ahead
ReplyDeleteIt might be blue and it was a rare warm day!!!
Delete