Friday, July 10, 2020

Weekend Roundup

Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler


My last rounds were coffee and beer. So it's time for some food and sleep!

1. Starts with "B"
2. A Favorite
3. BLACK chosen by Tom

Starts with "B"

BOZEMAN BANANA BREAD BEST BEDS BIRTHDAY
Montana






Favourite
BAT BAR Austin TX





BLACK

At the BURGERNATOR the menu is on the BLACK BOARD and you can even have the BIG BANG.
Kensington Market, Toronto.






Déjà Brew
A catchall for leftover beer, coffee and whatever catches my fancy!

Austin TX BOURBON



6 comments:

  1. ...I like to photograph this kind of stuff, BUT I'd never BE able to make it through the alphabet! We've seen and collected some great material and you can find it. I'm impressed, thanks Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Tom, you have quite the eclectic collection of photos as well!

      Delete
  2. The Bozeman alliteration is very cool (naturally I'll need to get there someday to try their banana bread...Please let me sample the B Seven Burger - fried cheese I love! Should I get deep in the heart of Texas, the Bourbon Girl will be on my itinerary...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess after the COVID-19 has a vacination for me I'll have to run up to Austin to patronize your Déjà Brew entry for this week. It is great!!!.
    Stay Safe,
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collection of images Jackie this week. Stay safe and have a wonderful week ahead

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.