Monday, July 13, 2020

Monday Mural

I'm linking up at Monday Mural


May 2020 - Toronto ON

Stardust Convenience at Dufferin and College.

Painted by Erica Balon aka EGRArt - she says about it on her Instagram account:

I call this piece, ‘Reach for the Skies’; it’s the largest mural I’ve ever painted at 3 stories high and 50’ long. It is quite a challenge getting a good photo without cars in the way, plus there is so much construction in the area right now (College West at Dufferin) it’s nearly impossible! I’d like to go back on a sunny day and get a pic with reflections of clouds in the windows. I like how there is a reflection of birds in flight in one of the windows. Thank you so much for all of your support and sweet comments on the final piece! Means so much to me as this piece was super challenging, working with @montana_colors water based paint. It did take longer than regular spray paint to dry, meaning if I knew it was going to rain that day I would need to give it extra time to dry. Or it would run! ????












6 comments:

  1. Maybe how you captured it or maybe the mural itself, but it is quite an exceptional work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a festive mural.
    And look at those awnings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these are happy, feel good murals.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge mural with so much to see, really pretty. Thanks for participating Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought I left a comment, but it disappeared on me. I like everything about this corner, but my favorite is probably the woman holding the little boy trying to catch the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.