Saturday, May 23, 2015

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

The rules are simple:
Anyone can participate.
You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
May 2015 - Toronto ON


MIRROR - we went to Doors Open yesterday. This is an annual event that allows the public entrance to buildings that are generally not open to the public. We toured around the University of Toronto campus.
Hart House is the student activity centre, opened in 1919 and one of the earliest North American student centres. This mirror was on display in one of the galleries.




  • STRIPES - The Soldiers' Tower was open and there was a display of Canadian military medals.



CRISP- on Friday my BFF and I went to see an outdoor photography display, part of the Scotiabank CONTACT exhibit around the city. I showed some photos yesterday of another venue.
The photographer is Isabelle Wenzel.

What could be crisper than a white pleated skirt?



ENERGY - back at U of  T at the Goldring Centre for high performance sport, a new complex.




NEGATIVE SPACE - back at Hart House (first photo above MIRROR) was this display. There wasn't any tag to explain what this meant.



6 comments:

  1. I have to admit, the mirror prompt is my favorite. And yes, it takes a great deal of energy to take part in martial arts. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pictures are good. Specially like the Mirror-shot. Inventive.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soldier's Tower is something I've only seen from the outside, but I'd love to go in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great shot for mirror. I like the pleated skirt shot too. That last one...hmmm:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great series for the prompts. Looks like it was a great place to visit. Love those medals.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.