Saturday, March 8, 2014

Scavenger Hunt Sunday March 9

  1. Scavenger Hunt Sunday

    The rules are simple:

    1. Anyone can participate.
    2. You’re encouraged to take five new photos this week for the challenge. Creativity is also encouraged!
    3. If you get stumped, you may use one photo from your archive (although I’m not too strict about it – I do my best to take fresh shots).
    4. Link up here on Sunday (or Tuesday at the latest) – you can use the button above.
    5. Leave comments for at least five entries around yours (with so many new participants each week, it’s the only way I know to be inclusive
    6. Have fun

  1. Mini (I think Michelle gave me this prompt a few weeks ago)
  2. Shoes
  3. Mirror Mirror
  4. Shopping
  5. Just Because

March 2014 - San Diego and Carlsbad CA

MINI - had to go back to my December 2013 archives - Boulder City NV





SHOES - Carlsbad



MIRROR MIRROR - Old Town San Diego



SHOPPING - store in Horton Plaza San Diego



JUST BECAUSE - a delightful sculpture spotted as we waited for the light to change in San Diego.






6 comments:

  1. Great collection of images. LOVE the shoes. Have a blessed Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sculpture seems so out of place, which makes it so delightful! Great job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, I like the little chairs, and I love seeing that Old Town photo, I was just there! Shoes is so pretty. It's funny seeing that highway sign ....I still can hear people calling it ... "The Five"

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the sandles on the table. Nice mirror shot. The sculpture photo is cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the sandals. Those mirrors are neat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sculpture is so fun! Love the shoe shot.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.