Monday, March 20, 2023

Monday Mural

  I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

February 2023 - Hamilton ON

Created for the 2022 Concrete Canvas Festival by Toronto based artist, Bacon, this striking mural will stop you in your tracks. Light hues of green, purple, pink, and orange surround the face of a strong woman, who is meant to represent a new Mother Earth. The contrast of soft natural elements and sharp robotic edges symbolize the harmony that can exist between nature and technology.




10 YEARS OF MONDAY MURAL


I thought for fun, that I would reverse post my Monday Murals - posted May 2013.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, Jackie. That first mural is out of this world. Such disparate ideas that came together to make this incredible mural.

    I recognized so many famous artists in the second mural. I am delighted you shared it, since I am relatively new to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. There are some good musician murals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...some recognizable characters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the contrast of the steely robot and the soft colours of the flowers. Very nice murals.
    The older mural with the musician is great. I also recognised The Beatles, the Rollibg Stones, Stevie Wonder. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first mural is stunning. I enjoyed seeing the older mural with all the references to music I have always liked.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.