I'm linking up at Monday Mural
March 2022 - Toronto ON
Painted by Young Jarus titled When We Return
It replaces a Cosby Hayes and Sarah Painter mural.
I do prefer the recent mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.
Wow. I actually like them both. Too bad the first one had to be covered over.
Marvelous murals!
One of the best.
Great one. Sad the other had to make room for it, though....
I like the old one too.
I prefer the old one.
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
Tom hosts Tuesday's Treasures. 2013, 2017 and 2025 - Memphis TN 2017 William Christopher Handy (November 16, 1873 – March 28, 1...
I do prefer the recent mural. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.
ReplyDeleteWow. I actually like them both. Too bad the first one had to be covered over.
ReplyDeleteMarvelous murals!
ReplyDeleteOne of the best.
ReplyDeleteGreat one. Sad the other had to make room for it, though....
ReplyDeleteI like the old one too.
ReplyDeleteI prefer the old one.
ReplyDelete