Thursday, December 16, 2021

My Recipe Box - Easiest Lemon Cookies

 Toronto ON

Don't you love a recipe that doesn't require the mixer? Mixes in one bowl! And are healthy!

My oven is finicky so I find that I need these to bake for at least 20 minutes, you be the judge. 

This recipe only makes 12 cookies so I usually double or triple, it's so easy, why not? I mean, a dozen little cookies can disappear in a flash.

I said they were small and they are, but in this case the Meyer lemons we had were huge.




3 Ingredient Lemon Cookies
Ingredients:
1 lemon - have it juiced and zested
1/4 cup maple syrup - Canadian, of course
1 cup almond flour

Instructions:
Zest and juice 1 lemon.
Combine almond flour, lemon juice/zest, and maple syrup in a bowl and stir by hand until well-incorporated.
Form dough into a ball and wrap in cling film, freeze dough for 10 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Scoop dough into about 12 small balls.
Dip a fork lightly in water and press a criss-cross pattern into each cookie.
Bake for 9-12 minutes.
Let cookies stand on the baking sheet until very cool.

2 comments:

  1. Jackie,
    Your cookies sound really simple but good. I don't even own a mixer anymore so if I bake I always hand mix.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.