Monday, February 5, 2024

Monday Mural

I'm linking up at Monday Mural

May 2010 - London England

I first started posting to Monday Mural in March 2013.

I was looking for a photo for another challenge and came across this. I thought "that looks like a Roa!" and, upon investigation it was. 

Click on Roa in the tags below this poster to find more of his work.

Street art crane mural by Roa in Brick Lane, London's East End taken 2010.


I can see through Google that Roa's mural was still there in 2016. The following four I couldn't find any information or if they still exist.






4 comments:

  1. ...we had two Roa's murals, one has been painted over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Roe's murals. We have one in Perth too. Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Jackie.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.