Monday, January 4, 2021

Monday Mural

 I'm linking up at Monday Mural 

I'll start the new year with a bang!!

I never did do a second post of the murals we found in 2019 in the lane at Euclid and College. In the link below there is also another link to more of the sights around College, a great area to wander.

Part 1 was in September 2019.



Loon at sunset, Cameron Chalmers.









Whale by Andre Castro



Bomi (aka Rodrigo)


Erika James AKA NIXO


CTR AKA Christian



CTR AKA Christian




Erika James AKA NIXO








Fish by Christina Mazzulla



Face on the side is by  Anya Mielniczek


Monica Wickeler



Cruz1


Soul














Diana Lynn VanderMeulen and Ted??


Flowers by Chris Perez





6 comments:

  1. Wow, so many great murals Jackie. Difficult to choose a favourite/s but mine are the duck, whales and bird.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely wonderful designs. My fav is the jungle plants next to the fence where real plants are growing so prolifically!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought the whale looked like a shark, but it was very colorful. I certainly enjoyed each and every one of them. Hard to pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're all different styles but I like the whale/shark one the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think there is more colour in this post than any I have ever seen. While it is called Whale, it looks more like a shark to me but no matter. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...a lot of blank doors available for murals.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.