Friday, August 5, 2016

My Recipe Box - Potato Salad Blender Dressing


I have always just mixed mayo and salad dressing in with the cold potatoes, radishes and onions for potato salad.
I got to thinking that if I blended the ingredients it would make a smoother dressing and this was delicious!! I could see using it on a Caesar salad or coleslaw.

Adjust the items depending on how much you need. Whether you use a blender or just give them a good shake is up to you. I have even used an almost empty mayo jar so I could get the bits that were still in the jar.





1/2 cup olive oil/avocado mayo
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup Italian salad dressing
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon pickle juice
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste

4 comments:

  1. Reads like it work well. I will suggest it to household management.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have thought you were management, Andrew!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am happy that my "household manager" is always thinking about future menus and how to "WOW" my stomach.

      Delete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.