03 January 2016

Monday Mural

I'm linking up at Monday Mural hosted by Oakland Daily Photo.

December 2015 - Mazatlan Mexico

Some expert drive by shooting by my intrepid husband from the back seat where we were passengers driving around town.






6 comments:

  1. Visually speaking, I'm noticing a lot of yellow there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun, festive murals. ¡Los quiero! you guys really do cover the waterfront with your travels. Thanks for contributing to this week's Monday Mural.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very colorful!
    Love the cartoon characters!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lot of murals on a small place. I like the images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Either your husband is good or the driver was going very slow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You found many murals in this city! I particularly like your banner of the fishermen's boats. Thanks for visiting my blog this morning.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller  hosts this weekly meme. This is a repost since we are going to Zagreb Croatia in a few weeks and the original M...