Hi fellow Torontorian :-))Cute pic, my brother bought a house once and they had a toilet with flowers planted into it.I'm now a follower of youes. :-)
Brought a smile to face
Oh my! Thanks for sharing this blue toilet; it's a first for me. Happy Blue Monday, Jake.
I agree with Sally- a blue toilet is a first!
Hahaha that is very interesting!BM
You never know what you will see along the way. It could come in handy at times I guess.
you just made me smile....
LOL! So funny!Visiting for Blue Monday_ hope you can stop by:)http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/eternity-bangles.htmlI am also hosting a $50 giveaway. One day and 8 hrs left.. Hope you can join.. Check it here: http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/03/technology-in-our-lives.html
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
VIDEO VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...
Hi fellow Torontorian :-))
ReplyDeleteCute pic, my brother bought a house once and they had a toilet with flowers planted into it.
I'm now a follower of youes. :-)
Brought a smile to face
ReplyDeleteOh my! Thanks for sharing this blue toilet; it's a first for me.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Jake.
I agree with Sally- a blue toilet is a first!
ReplyDeleteHahaha that is very interesting!
ReplyDeleteBM
You never know what you will see along the way. It could come in handy at times I guess.
ReplyDeleteyou just made me smile....
ReplyDeleteLOL! So funny!
ReplyDeleteVisiting for Blue Monday_ hope you can stop by:)
http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/eternity-bangles.html
I am also hosting a $50 giveaway. One day and 8 hrs left.. Hope you can join.. Check it here:
http://www.mommys4seasonsjourney.com/2012/03/technology-in-our-lives.html