19 March 2012

Blue Monday





Uglich is one of Russia's oldest cities. This is the blue-domed Church of Dmitriya-na-Krovi (St. Dmitry on the Blood). We took this photo on our Russian trip last year.

7 comments:

  1. Hello fellow Torontorian....great photo of the Orthodox Church in Russia. Inside they are even more decorated, as I'm that faith and every Orthodox church I go to is really over-decorated but beautiful colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Trinity Russian Orthodox Church
    (Located near College St. and University Ave.)
    23 Henry Street Toronto, ON


    Here is an inside photo I took ....at my other Blog.

    http://lunch-anyone.blogspot.ca/2012/02/orthodox-church.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you shared your blues today.

    Happy Blue Monday, Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for letting us share in this grand building with you. A part of the world I will only see through your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blue Monday.great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very interesting. Beautiful photo!

    Visiting for Blue Monday- hope you can stop by:)

    http://www.sweetposh.info/2012/03/olay-cream-moisturizer.html

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Glen Hansard

VIDEO   VIDEO Eddie Vedder, Markéta Irglová, Thomas Bartlett and The Frames perform at Glen Hansard's funeral VIDEO VIDEO FROM MOVIE O...