Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 17 - Decluttering

Some links to a few new decluttering sites I found this week as inspiration.
Downsize challenge

Sunday April 24 - Still in bathroom reno. More for the charity pile:
Shower curtain liner and hooks
Shirt
Bubble bath

Garbage
Couple of cat toys - the kind with the bells that he could choke on.

Monday - removed some blogs from my google Reader that I'm no longer interested in.

2 candles that were in laundry room really just collecting dust. They have moved from room to room but I will never light them when I have a cat!



Tuesday - some odds and sorts from basement - gift box and a useless stand from a jam jar.

Wednesday - more magazines that were sitting in a pile.

Thursday - 2 cutlery trays - charity

Friday - pair of workout shorts went into charity pile.

Saturday - I got rid of a lot of things today. I went through the linens that we've taken out of the bathroom closet during the renovation and reduced them still further, two sets of sheets, towels. I am going to try to follow the adage that you only need 3 sets of sheets per bed, one on the bed, one in the wash and one in the closet. But I love buying sheets...

I went through the bookcase, that is much harder for me to reduce, but did find some books that were duplicates and some others that I put in a bag for my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.