Sunday, August 20, 2023

McBride Museum Whitehorse Day 2

August 2023 - Whitehorse Yukon

I am doing a separate post on the museum because there was so much to see. At the moment I am going to let the photos speak for themselves, 1- I have limited time and 2- we have limited high speed access. You can click on the photos to enlarge and read.

The MacBride Museum of Yukon History is a non profit museum located in Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada. Founded in 1950 by the Yukon Historical Society, and opened in 1952, it is the oldest museum in the Yukon. Funding to expand the museum was approved in 2016 by the Department of Canadian Heritage and Government of Yukon, with the co-operation of the City of Whitehorse.







































































































3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fairly large museum. Hope the fire don't get to yellownife.
    Coffee is on, and stay safe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos Jackie. This whole area was on my bucket list but I never made it much to my regret. It's unbelievable what's happening in our country.
    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would very much enjoy this museum.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.