Monday, October 28, 2019

Foto Tunes

Tom the backroads traveller hosts this weekly meme.


May 2019 - Rome Italy



Bob Dylan - When I Paint My Masterpiece


Oh, the streets of Rome are filled with rubble
Ancient footprints are everywhere


You can almost think that you’re seein’ double
On a cold, dark night on the Spanish Stairs



Got to hurry on back to my hotel room




Where I’ve got me a date with Botticelli’s niece


She promised that she’d be right there with me
When I paint my masterpiece



5 comments:

  1. Ha!! The music redefines what i think I'm seeing . . what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...what a great job Jackie, I would have never been able to pull this one off! Thanks for sharing this fabulous post, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous way you interpreted this with your photos! I’m so impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!The music and "accoutrements" are simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.