Monday, January 14, 2019

Monday Mural

I'm linking up at Monday Mural


January 2019 - Mazatlan Mexico

Some murals we found as we strolled along Av Camarón Sábalo.


Mary's Burgers/Casita Maria
The rose/bow-tie are over the washroom doors.




Sadly, the mural, that I had named Mary, on the side street beside Mary's, is now gone.

Further along is El Cochito Sinaloense restaurant. Click here for a 2017 post when it had another name.

On the side street across from Starbucks.



Inside the parking lot.



On the way I caught this mural at the entrance to a restaurant.


6 comments:

  1. All great murals. I really like the first but not keen on the linked Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I like the first one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, they´re all great - "lobster" or/and tiger are my favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The restaurant entrance one is my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finds Jackie. Love the first one and the lobster too.
    Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.