Terrific captures!
Great tune choice and soaring photos.
That is a great music choice to accompany the photos. Love the one in formation.
Hats off to John! I'm a Mary Chapin Carpenter fan, but haven't run across this tune. Perhaps I'll give this one a try. Thanks Jackie for your visit this week, but stop back again.
Air shows are so fun!
This blog does not allow anonymous comments.
AUGUST 2026 JULY 2026 JUNE 2026 MAY 2026 APRIL 2026 WIP Fresh Roasted Coffee Sep 4 Madcatter Cat Cafe Sep 11 More Espresso Sep 18 Sma...
Terrific captures!
ReplyDeleteGreat tune choice and soaring photos.
ReplyDeleteThat is a great music choice to accompany the photos. Love the one in formation.
ReplyDeleteHats off to John! I'm a Mary Chapin Carpenter fan, but haven't run across this tune. Perhaps I'll give this one a try. Thanks Jackie for your visit this week, but stop back again.
ReplyDeleteAir shows are so fun!
ReplyDelete