24 July 2026

Weekend Roundup

 Welcome to The Weekend Roundup...hosted by Tom The Back Roads Traveler

1. Starts with "D"
2. A Favorite
3. DULL - Chosen by Tom

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

Starts with D


FAVOURITE
DOGGIE DESSERT Toronto 




DULL



REFLECTIONS - DUBLIN Trinity College




6 comments:

  1. That sculpture looks very similar to one I saw in the Vatican Museums, if memory serves. And what is the significance of that old desk in the first photo? It must be from the history of Toronto, given the reference on the wall display to "muddy York."

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sculpture was on the grounds of Trinity College, Dublin. The desk is from the Old Toronto Post Office Museum. I should have put the links!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the doggie treats look good enough for human consumption

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Jackie, DULL looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jackie That is a smashing DULL photograph in Dublin I loved Dublin avisited it a lot as my older brother was a doctor down there. I hope you have a great week ahead

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Monday Mural

   I'm linking up at Monday Mural   May 2026 - Toronto ON  "Kisses" floral mural painted by street artist Bacon on the side of...