23 December 2011

Book Beginnings


Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Katy from A Few More Pages. Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.


This week I started The Forgotten Waltz

"If it hadn't been for the child then none of this might have happened, but the fact that a child was involved made everything that much harder to forgive."


I'm intrigued...

3 comments:

  1. Hi!
    Boy that leads to lots of questions. What does the child have to do with this? What's going one? Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Just Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. That makes me want to know more. Glad you posted this week. People are so busy this time of year that reading and posting are put off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very intriguing beginning! I want to read more!

    Thanks for participating in Book Beginnings!

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not allow anonymous comments.

Tuesday Treasures

Linking up with Tuesday Treasures September 2017 - Montana We visited the Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument, which you might kno...